Thursday, June 15, 2006

WHAT WHEN??

How do u feel when even the best things happening in life don't excite you, for the one to share is missing. Though every loved one is around you to congratulate , but that dosen't touch the ears, or the happiness in their eyes doesn't even perceive to you, all for the one to share is missing in life.

Though you do have the choice the empty your mind to one you can trust, the matters that lie heavy on your heart. What happens when the fears, love, hates, vexation and worries that haunted you for long try to get back in, they sign on your mind , occupying again. Their struggle to come back to your mind for they remained so long and they feel at home there.
What when even the green pastures or rippling water don't seem to work on your mind to easen the pain.

BEING WITH YOU


I grew out of my ignorance n innocence,
I realized how to make the best of moments,
The level of positive thinking I developed amazes myself,
I learnt to live life every moment,
I realize how blessed I am to spend best moments with ya.

Thank you for the things you've done for me.
Happiness walks slowly, with a cane.
Although inside I'm dancing to the moon,
Nearby many obstacles remain.
Kind help like yours those thorny thickets prune.

You are my willing ear, the peaceful sea
On which I sail my thoughts, the quiet tune
Underneath my laughter and my pain.


I don't understand what happened to us
Or why you have turned away.
Of course you are free to do as you like,
But first I have something to say.

To me it had seemed we could go on forever,
So close were our hearts, and at ease,
So much did we share, yet the words never faltered,
So I thought as time did as it pleased.

Whatever I did that has made you unhappy,
Or am that is not to your taste,
Or would be were I to return to your graces,
Or won't be if I am replaced:

I want you to know that your friendship is something
I treasure, and would not now end.
If you would be willing to turn to embrace me,
You'd find in me still a good friend.

p.s Inspired by some writings of Norman Vincent Peale and poem includes little of my addition along with anonymous writer.

7 Comments:

Blogger ravi shankar said...

Hai Prathyu....
Norman vincent ..will be proud of ur additions to ur work....inthaki baaga impress ayyintaaru...nee kavithvam chusi...aa friend evaro...Nicely drafted ...

10:55 PM, June 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... nice poem!! i am glad u started writing!!

12:47 AM, June 16, 2006  
Blogger monkdude said...

avarithoo anna lv lo paddavaa endhi ... enti ee pitchi raathalu ;) .. jst kiddin baagunnai raa

1:42 AM, June 19, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babes, u r one of the very few real good people I have met in an otherwise unfair life :)Luv..

5:27 PM, June 22, 2006  
Blogger prathyu said...

@ravi
a friend chadvi untadhu ani anukutuna :p

@divya
thnx for the encouragement

@monkdude
ya after reading many times myself naku pichi raathalu lane ani pistunayi :d,...hope I Too fall in luv soon.

@swathi
wht else can I say, tht how the world works :)

7:15 PM, June 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey when did u became a writer...and picchi ratalu kakunda direct ga poems ki jump ayava...
Real great...

keep it up

5:16 PM, June 24, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey!!!
great post!!!
am speechless...awestruck!!!
very touching!!!
BE Happy!!! :-)

9:50 AM, November 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home