Wednesday, April 05, 2006

While I Study

Now at this hour I am blogging when I was thinking just a while ago that I am not gonna blog for few days or say 3 weeks and no orkuttiiinnnnggg.....y? What a question, my defence date is coming and I should be working seriously now, this is what goes in mind now and then and after some time, that is exactly after working for 15 minutes I feel wow I am working so hard I need a break, and am so tired also, Should have a nap or listen to songs or chat with some one online or on phone and tell them how hard I was working on my project and just thought of relaxing.

Call from my sister

Sister: wht ya doing?
Me: working on my project.
She's amazed, surprised and after a minute says ,
Sister: Y?,Is the date nearing, (coz she has never seen me working on anything seriously.)
Me: Avunu, eppudu koda work cheyaka pothe bagudho ani chestuna.(i.e Yes, if I won't work now also, It doesn't look nice, thts y)

One of my friend
Prathyusha, plzz I want to see you working on your project for atleast one hour seriously
Me: with a smile yeah, from tomorrow am gonna do it seriously.
He gave up on me

This was engineering it was very rare that I ever read at home, my dad used to drop me at bus stop. If he see's a book in my hand instead inside the bag, he used to assume I have got an exam.
Environment at my home when I was reading.
  • Everyone is calm.
  • My dad shuts down the TV which is nearly 3 rooms away from my room.
  • And there comes food directly to the table, fruits, juices, snacks etc....(yeah, coz I am studying guys, I got an external exam next day and am tired)
  • If my mom speaks a little louder, my dad says, hey talk slowly chinni(thts me) is studying don't disturb.


It was only in bus that i used to read, a journey of more than hour to college, thats when I used to get the feel to read something, when in bus I used to see everyone read. I used to take my book and think am gonna start reading after bus leaves Lunger House, Y? coz u can't see people on road after that. After that I used to think next is the military area. It looks awesome I will read after that. Then I used to think after VJIT, and JBIET I will read. By the time I used to feel sleepy or hungry, I used to open box eat share with others. Then the Shabad/Chevella turning comes where u get to see the sunflowers, so no one should miss this. Then its almost the college view now, I think gosh I wasted time, instead I could have studied n then start asking everyone hey plz tell me the important topics in for the exam. Then as usual write some nonsense in the exam and pray to God plzzzzzzzzzzz this time , next time I gonna read as I learnt a lesson now. I have learnt this lesson so many times and everytime think next time am gonna be serious.
And this time its gonna be the last time, coz academically I am not gonna study anymore.
My dad used to think that I was gonna fail in +2 itself and be at home, coz he loves maths n used to hate it, as I used to get very less marks. because I used to read or rather see n go for exam instead of practicing. He's still not able come out of the shock that I really completed enggineering and about to complete master's too.
Back to work, atleast for this time am gonna work seriously, hmm....I am not gonna study again, thts y??........looks like a silly reason , oh ya but thts how I prepare myself to work.
Dunno y I don't get the interest until last moment and then only do I actually understand the concepts, even if I try to study few days before the exams it doesn't go into head. Just before the exam when I read I feel everythings going into head so nicely :)

Back to blogging after my defence. I pray to God " Be with me this time".
ALL THE BEST TO ME


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey maama ..anthera manam shabad lo chadivina padhathi okkate correct.adi mathram chadavadam kaada?manam pass avvaledha?okkate doubt ra naaku ekkuva papers raayakapoyina raasindhe malli raasi malli malli raasina kuda marks ela padeyi ani.correct ga exam ki velle mundhu kuda andaru tension ga chaduvuthunte nuvvu mundhe hall lo ki velipoyedanivi ra(ni level of confidence too much ra)
okka saari okaa saari ayina nenu ninnu srious ga chadavadam chusana..okaa situation cheppu.exams kosam chadavalani edharam colony lo thiragadam naaku inka bagane gurthu vundhi..
edayithe enti manam kuda paaaaaaaassssssssss helloo adhi kuda malli FIRST CLASS.pls maama edho US lo vunnanu chadavali nannu nenu ------ &%%%%%% anukoni chadivevu ni health ki assalu padadhu.malli antha dooram lo vunnavu emanna ayithe vodhu ra ni kante project ekkuva kaadu.
lite PRRM kante goppa emi ledhu cool ga ni style nuvvu work cheyyi..edi emayina malli devudu vundane vunnadu nuvvu patha prayer inka marchiponu ledhu kada.
so allthe best

9:59 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger Vineeth Kurnala said...

Don't know what to write about this topic but, a good thing is that I was able to see all the places from Lunger house to your college.

Hey! Don't worry too much. I know that anyway you're gonna work on the last day. So first go and join "One day batting" community in orkut and enjoy your life.

By the way what is meant by "orkutting" madam.. [:P]

10:05 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger prathyu said...

@ anonymous ...
she's my best friend , peru neelima, ani posts lo anonymous adhe....
esari nunchi peru rayi e ....
we both used to roam around the colony while exams :).....

10:18 PM, April 05, 2006  
Blogger N!kh!l said...

"one day batting at its best"

This phrase best describes not only ur situation but also that of almost every graduate in andhra pradesh. But I guess I am the best in this field (one-day-batting).

Never forget the hand that fed u.
Never forget the style that made u call urself a graduate (and now a post graduate).

Hail "one-day-batting"

Nice post.I always try desperately to keep my comments as short as possible.Sorry, old habits die hard.

5:01 AM, April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one.

Hindi mee kahavat hai na "kuthe ki poonch tedi ki tedi"....whatever happens we are the same.

Atleast back in India I use to read a day before. After coming here the weekend before exam spend an hr or so and then forget everything by the exam time.

Well Life goes on.

11:50 AM, April 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prathyu after reading ur blog i felf as if u wrote abt me .........hahahha and imagine i am doing the same thing at work place if a perticular work is assigned i some how manage by begging other but never i'll realize that i shd do it on my own .Appudu bagupadatano amo Jivitam lo.God plz save ppl like us as u were doing till now

1:18 AM, April 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its makes sounds like reflection to everyone, But its not good practice... We may pass exams or finsih the things, without satisfaction and complete knowledge. Anyway Now I will stop asking u abt ur project work, when u know it has to be finished, u will work and mess up things at last minute, if u can make it before deadline, u've chance to review and give much better piece of work.

keep try to make others reflection in U

4:29 PM, April 07, 2006  
Blogger prathyu said...

@suresh ,
u said right, but wht to do "kuthe ki poonch tedi ki tedi" :)

3:28 AM, April 09, 2006  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

prathyu..
nuvvu cheppindhi nijamga nijam endhukante..ee roje my midterm happened..and i made a strict decision(ofcourse after my mid only) that for my next midterm iam going to prepare seriously..and can u believe ..next midterm ledhu thelusa..chaa..oka decision waste anukunna...

6:21 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger prathyu said...

@tiger
thnx for ur comment , kani wht was intresting....The blog , or the way I am @ my studies??...:)..ok am kidding

@ravi
chusava, mana adramu same...hehehehehehehehe, so inka next mid-terms which r no more there, ALL THE BEST for them

6:25 PM, April 12, 2006  
Blogger hari said...

chaaa...enti edi prathyusha....manishi anaa taruvatha koncham dedication , kasi , responsibility lantivi undali....i will be ready with everthing atleast a month before my defense as i always have been for every exam.....try to take my example.....

11:10 AM, April 17, 2006  
Blogger The Mocking Spirit said...

Ah...I am worse off...i suppose...!

::::: Deep Sigh:::::
:(

1:38 AM, May 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home