Wednesday, March 08, 2006

My First Post

wht makes me to blog??....

well, some reasons here

1. Lotts of time tht I get as I am job less, but wud be continuing blogging after tht too...
2. Want to express my everyday thinkin to all my friends, ........
3. A solution @work place where I keep thinking everyday " wht to do?"
hmmm.....To be specific I work @ a call center but the title given to me is "RESEARCH SURVEYOR" sounds gr8 na......

Y this link prathyusham.blogspot.com

I was trying for many other names, prathyusha (thts my name), prathyu(friends call me), chinni(close pals n nick name @home).....but none was available...

my name prathyusha is derived from sankrit name prathyusham meaning " early morning before the first ray of sun touches the earth". So tht explain's it.

more to go in my second post,
luv to all friends

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey prathyu ..u r such a cool person.

4:43 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey very frank and open comments in the blog.......gud keep going

11:39 PM, March 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey prathyu thats cool ra....i believe thats something which i do at my work place too...of course i don't have to take some boring phone converstaions with clients, but help them troubleshoot some PC issues and other network related issues....

1:21 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey moti, Nice start....keep going.
blogspot have nice features...want to switch from rediff blogs to here but not sure how or when.

9:28 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger prathyu said...

thnx guys for ur encouragement, thts make me write more now ....

11:08 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there she gozz...yet another fren of mine into blogging..all the best keep some nice posts coming..

2:33 AM, March 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Prathyusha,
Super narration....I liked ur words in column @work place....

Keep posting new items..
Regards,
Pradeep

7:28 PM, March 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Prathyusha,
Super narration...I liked ur words specially in column
@work place.

Keep posting similar items.........

Regards,
Pradeep

7:30 PM, March 15, 2006  
Blogger prathyu said...

thnx pradeep....

3:17 PM, March 16, 2006  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

hey..nenu last post nunchi first postki vacchesaanu..all ur ramblings(if u like to call them..)
are fun to read and i could recollect some of my experiences in similar situations...
way to go girlie...
thanx for the link...

1:35 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home