Thursday, March 09, 2006

@work place

I can write like lots abt this, but will make it short. I work @call center, its like outbound one. But don't even imagine it to be anything like that in India or something totally sophisticated.

We have systems here bought for 40-60 bucks, racing ur mind to convert in rupees. Wht!!! surprised after conversion, yeah we do have those systems, the system I worked today, had a 14 inch monitor. The screen showed only two colors blue n yellow...:(. My employer picks these systems from surplus and puts them for such efficient use.
ok ok they pay me so I work, there's no cribbing abt tht now.

There are lot of good things abt my work place, I have never been there on time nor worked exactly for my schedule, I go at my leisure. This is the best part of it. No one asks whether u complete ur 20 hr's or u just did 5 hr's for tht week. They just pay for wht u work.

Next comes the calling thing, everyone is asked to make a minimum of 40 dialings per hour or one complete survey. So sometimes I am enough lucky get 4 or 5 completes per an hour or two, and I sit without dialing for next 3 hours, just browsing net or reading novel's :)

I work like 5 hours per day, by then if I wud want to sit more, my poor ear starts saying, enough of it now...., I always wonder if its just my ear or everyones which say so after hearing the sound for about 5 hours continuously. I just can't take more than that per day and so come back home.

hey anyone had similar experience, share with me. waiting for ur comments

bye for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thats a nice description of your work. This working environment looks far better than the real corporate world you are trying to enter.

So have a nice time and enjoy your work.

9:13 AM, March 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like cool job to me....just kidding.
I agree with Raju.

Have a great day and good luck.

9:30 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger hari said...

"eeroju daaka panileka (edi unna lenatle kada) stambinchipoyina nee jeevitham evala or repati nunchi vegam punjukobotundi"

11:26 AM, March 09, 2006  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

very interesting job descripton...indeed..so having fun at ur place of work...I too work in library for 10 hrs..thattoo was a good learning exp apart from learning a few things...

1:33 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home