Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My New Job

A break from making calls, a rescue for my poor ear and a work where I need to use my brain.
oh ya, I got a new job guys. My new work place is too good, I have a small cabin , a laptop upon that no one to monitor me. I have to finish my task n upload to server where its checked. I have started liking this job coz I am using my brain atlast.
I am designing a website for the IGERT group of chemistry dept in my univ. But still the job offer wasn't very exciting though it pays me double of wht I used to so far as I am looking for full-time jobs. I am gonna be on this job for just 2 months at maximum, but very happy that I don't have make anymore calls......

thts the latest news for this week.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its really nice, seems you have good patience. Even I want to make something intersting like this. I never start. Congrats for new Job & happy Holi toooo. me going to sleep now. catch u some other time. If u need any help in ur webdesign let me know. Wish u all the best & take care. Keep in touch, Its nice to have few online frens like u. Have a nice day. bye 4 now. Its looking small size mail hai na kya kare, dont have time to compese or go to orkut, please paste in orkut urself, once again bye.

12:29 PM, March 15, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hai ra ..its really very nice to hear that u r enjoying u r work.

1:15 PM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey prathyu gr8 to hear abt ur job keep going

12:33 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger ravi shankar said...

so maam how is ur new job...
ee web designers naaku j..feeling..
coz i don't know ..web designing....that naaku konchem nerpisthe nenu naa web page thayaru cheddhamani anthe...

12:55 PM, April 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home