Friday, December 08, 2006

Monday Morning Blues

Y do v have to get up early?....How many days for the Friday to come. Y can't I sleep on Sunday nights early and can't get up early on Monday mornings and whts the point joining I hate to wake early communitites in orkut. I can't skip watching family guy or south park but can definitely miss goin to the gym. And believe that I am health conscious by skipping breakfast, while I think I am going to have my breakfast from tomorrow for sure when the stomach starts making sounds while in the meeting. And am not going to have heavy dinners. Try skipping a dinner,..No...No, one should never,If not now when am I going to eat, So eat good fatty food, like having a hershey's creamy chocolate milkshake daily. Keep the alarm at 6:30 AM and get up at 7:20 when roomies helps you wake. Thinking of getting married when am bored and within 2 seconds change the decision, shit I would be stuck with that one person, so delay that and enjoy life as long as you can(from the experiences of many married ppl). And they also advice me to find a good guy and think of marriage but the catch is how to find the so called "good guy" God damm, while A goes and tells to everyone that I am married which spreads to become that I have a kid too now. aaahhhhhhhhhh....
Knock,knock...Enough of rolling and thinking on bed , its 7:45 AM , got to be in office by 8:00 AM and to add to it, there's a snow Strom...So I better hurry.
ps: wrote the blog last monday, one more example of my laziness

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Der sahi par huzur ne post kiya to :)
Us A ke ek kanpatti pe khicha de..
Dumb jeolous idiots.GRRRRRRRRRR

1:50 PM, December 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

monday morning blues: I thought it was only a problem of getting up early and actually working on monday but just realised that there is lot more to it. Hehehe...is it just one kid or more that U have??
Have fun.

11:41 AM, December 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having an early meeting on monday morning is the most cruel punishment in life . Other thing that makes it more cruel is watching my life partner sleeping when I am trying to get out of bed.

5:10 PM, December 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home